Wednesday, 2 February 2011

ROFL

This induced a laughing fit that lasted for twenty minutes... suffice to say, my colleagues gave me some odd looks.

Neoliberals to the core, all of them, and utterly indifferent to a) reasoning b) rationality c) the reality of the economy d) the needs of real people e) the reality of democratic politics.

I thought that a-e were a bit rich considering the source, I'd consider them most apt descriptions of Mr. Murphy.

It is posts like this one that highlight how partisan Ritchie is and how his 'unbiased recommendations' can't be believed.

Once a shill, always a shill.

1 comment:

  1. I bet he has a super-secret black book with a lock on it where he writes down the names of all those 'neo-liberals' (ie people who don't take him or his ideas as seriously as he thinks they should) and then crosses them out in red ink.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails